ECHO’s SRM-520ESU is a superb...
ECHO’s SRM-520ESU is a superb professional quality brushcutter fitted with a powerful 50.2cc two-stroke petrol engine to help make it ideal for even the toughest commercial grass cutting applications.
Warning: Last items in stock!
ECHO has a well-founded reputation for creating high quality commercial grade brushcutters, especially having pioneered the development of petrol-powered brushcutters over fifty years ago. This longstanding tradition of excellence is evident in the effectiveness of ECHO’s most modern brushcutters, especially models such as the SRM-520ESU. Ideal for even the toughest grass cutting applications, the SRM-520ES features the most powerful engine of any machine in ECHO’s current range of brushcutters, making it perfect for professionals faced with frequent heavy-duty garden maintenance work.
This SRM-520ESU’s 50.2cc two-stroke petrol engine benefits massively from ECHO’s superb Power Boost Tornado technology™, which increases power output and fuel efficiency while also reducing noise and particle emissions for a more pleasant working experience. This increased power, needless to say, helps make sure work gets done as quickly as possible, with a high-capacity 1.0 litre fuel tank further improving efficiency. In addition to this, the SRM-520ES features a handy Easy Start system and digitally controlled capacitor discharge ignition, both of which make it quicker and easier to get the engine running, even on cold mornings.
Supplied as standard with both an efficient ‘Tap & Go’ trimmer head and a sturdy metal grass blade for superb cutting versatility, the SRM-520ES is equally capable of precision trimming and heavy-duty clearance work. When using the trimmer head, whether for edging lawns or cutting grass on verges and other areas hard to reach with a conventional lawnmower, the inclusion of the semi-automatic ‘Tap & Go’ line feed system helps improve efficiency as well as offering valuable convenience to the user. However, when subtlety has to make way for raw power, such as when clearing thickets of weeds, thistles and brambles, the SRM-520ESU’s sturdy three-tooth cutter blade will make short work of even the densest vegetation.
Throughout all of this a tough plastic cutting guard offers priceless protection and a tidier finish by deflecting grass clippings and any other debris thrown up while you work, while for added durability and a longer service life the SRM-520ES is built with a tough magnesium crankcase and a heavy-duty air filter (backed up by ECHO’s two year commercial warranty). Ease of use, meanwhile, is ensured by the inclusion of a dual U-style handlebar which places the cutting head at the centre of the user’s torso for increased freedom of movement and an optimal working position, with all controls conveniently located on one handle for ease of access. This, in addition to the comfortable quick-release harness supplied as standard, allows for superb productivity with reduced user fatigue even over extended periods of operation, making the SRM-520ESU one of the best machines available on the market for heavy commercial use.
• Featuring an impressively powerful 50.2cc two-stroke petrol engine, along with an Easy Start system and digitally controlled capacitor discharge ignition for hassle-free starting
• Incorporating ECHO’s innovative Power Boost Tornado technology™ for reduced particle and noise emissions with no loss of performance
• Supplied as standard with a ‘Tap & Go’ trimmer head featuring semi-automatic line feed; simply tap against the ground and the cutting line is effortlessly advanced
• Also supplied with a sturdy metal grass blade, ideal for clearing tougher patches of scrub, brush, weeds and long grass quickly and efficiently
• Tough cutting guard works to deflect grass clippings, stones and soil thrown up during operation, offering valuable added safety and ensuring a much tidier finish
• Fitted with an Super Anti-Vibration system, a comfortable quick-release harness, and an ergonomically designed dual-handlebar for remarkable comfort and control
• Outstanding durability ensured by a tough magnesium crankcase, while a heavy-duty air filter increases reliability and reduces service requirements
• Can also be used with a tough saw blade (available separately) for light arboreal work such as pruning saplings and tree branches
• All ECHO power tools come with a five year domestic warranty or a two year commercial warranty for added peace of mind and a longer service life
No customer reviews for the moment.